Forum Discussion

12 years ago

does ea take ideas for the game

That's a great idea. Much better then trying to find them by looking everywhere in your town to try to locate missing people. :thumbup: And welcome to the forum. :D
  • EA only cares about what's going to make them more money! They don't care to make the game easier like that it won't draw them more profites or lose them anything
  • I said something like this a week or two ago. They have something similar on The Sims FreePlay (is an EA game). a pop up menu that shows you all the characters in your town and what they are currently set to do and how much they have it complete or if they are free.
  • a few people have said this before but I agree, maybe a branch of the task book or something so we know where everyone is. I was looking for Homer for 10 minutes til I remembered he's at Mini golf, this featre would have prevented that and saved my precious battery life
  • rwvolture wrote:
    a few people have said this before but I agree, maybe a branch of the task book or something so we know where everyone is. I was looking for Homer for 10 minutes til I remembered he's at Mini golf, this featre would have prevented that and saved my precious battery life

You don't have a rechargeable battery?
  • I think a Character Locator has been a want from all of us at one time or another. Lets get on this EA
  • I'm guessing they do since clearly they mention us on their story lines :D

So since your listening MAKE SIDESHOW BOB permanent with tasks and include his whole family.
    His brother : Cecil
    His Father : Robert Sr.
    His wife : Francesca
    His Son : Gino
    You can have storyline with him framing Krusty which he goes to jail and Sideshow Bob then becomes owner of his show. Bart and Lisa can expose his real plan and BoB gets locked up. Bob gets released and looks and goes to kill Bart and then gets locked up again.

ALSO

MY favorite is the Stonecutters because they shed light on the truth and what is going on in this world in plain view but in a comedic way.

acheeanthony wrote:
    I said something like this a week or two ago. They have something similar on The Sims FreePlay (is an EA game). a pop up menu that shows you all the characters in your town and what they are currently set to do and how much they have it complete or if they are free.

They need to implement this in TSTO ASAP!!