Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Does my long table work?

It really works well. :lol: great idea and a job well done
  • I wish there was another poll option, TBH.

I think it works, I like it but I think it can be improved upon a tiny bit. Like, I understand that you were trying to hide the ends of the cobblestone but how are they going to get to the benches? The plants are in the way.

So maybe put a little more space between the tables or try a different plant to hide the ends?
  • Considering we dont have a lot of options to make stuff like this i think it looks really good :)

But as your poll option states......Where's the food?
    http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b453/daspares/Daspares/Emoticon38.gif
  • lissarv68 wrote:
    I wish there was another poll option, TBH.

I think it works, I like it but I think it can be improved upon a tiny bit. Like, I understand that you were trying to hide the ends of the cobblestone but how are they going to get to the benches? The plants are in the way.

So maybe put a little more space between the tables or try a different plant to hide the ends?

Unfortunately, there's no other plant that works well other than that plant pot. I think there's a small gap, people will just need to squeeze through or go round Lol, but anyway, I'm not too worried about that part, as long as I have the table, I'm good. :mrgreen:
  • mpwarner wrote:
    Why are the shrubs there? I can't see it looking worse without them.
    I like it, :thumbup: hopefully we'll get a picnic table at some point though

I don't know why I put those shrubs there :mrgreen:
    But I've removed them now and I think looks fine.
  • I enjoy this, good thinking and creativity.. Hopefully they'll give us all the different kinds of decorations we all want.
  • Thanks for all the feedback people, It's not perfect, but I'm happy with how it looks, I've added two more tables, which means, more food! :mrgreen:

Now all we need is some buffet type decorations which can be placed on these tables :mrgreen:

If any type of picnic table decorations are available in the future, they'll probably replace these long tables.