Forum Discussion

12 years ago

DONE......

I envy you so much! I'm somewhere about 10,500. It's really exhausting. :?
  • vicv8888 wrote:
    Finally got my12500 snake today......thanks to all my friends who made it happen....I appreciate it.

Congrats!
  • I finished a few days ago and I'm still trying to get all of the whack boxes.

It's funny... I have 100 friends and I figured that a lot of people would have been done out of them, especially the ones who have a gazillion different snake things in their towns. But as I was browsing the number of snakes my friends had, only a few had more than me! I'm at 15,325 snakes right now.

When I first started, I advanced to get the license so that I could start whacking snakes in friend's towns sooner rather than later. Ended up also getting the 10 snake whacking license, as well, because I knew it would set me back otherwise. About a week ago I also got the snake stump that generates 30 snakes every 4h. And then because I was barely receiving any snakes from friends, so I've been swapping about 300 everyday for the past 8 days. And I visit all 100 of my friends, every single day, and whack 10 snakes per town.

It has been fun, though! Much more fun than the game normally is.
  • "First i would liketo thank all of those that made this day possible, God, my family, friends, coaches, fellow tapped out bretheren"

This is how I will begin my acceptance speech. Currently around 11k snakes
  • paves4 wrote:
    whack boxes are a waste. I would rather help my friends than get 750 game cash.

I'm actually starting to think that (they're a waste) based on a few threads I just read about it where people are mostly getting $750 and rarely one donut. So far I've gotten two whack boxes with $750. Really? I was hoping for more donuts than anything, but we know how stingy they are with donuts.

But collecting whack boxes doesn't take away from helping your friends. The more snakes you get.... the more eggs you get. And the more eggs you get, the more eggs you get. So me continuing to whack snakes just means that I have more eggs to give to other people. Just because I got all the prizes doesn't mean I'm just hoarding all my eggs. And trading with people doesn't take away eggs from them - they're still receiving the same amount based on any agreed upon trades.

If I don't continue to receive eggs from the people I trade with, will I be able to have enough to continue to trade with them? And would they want to stop trading with me simply because I reached the end of the prizes, knowing that they'd perhaps have to find another person to trade with, who could end up screwing them over so close to the end when every egg counts? I have established people who know I come through every day with the agreed upon amount.

• I'm close. Should finish by this weekend. Then I think I won't be checking in the game as much and probably just give a day's worth of eggs to a random person on my list who still has to finish.