Forum Discussion

11 years ago

donuts and itunes cards on android

I play on both Android and an iPhone. I have no problems switching between the two. I even buy all my doughnuts on my iPhone because I have yet to set up a Google Play account. Just make sure your friends device synchronizes before you open your device. Maybe even synchronize it two times just to make sure. Synchronizing can be done by entering and leaving your friends list or logging out and logging back in via friends list.
  • j29foy11 wrote:
    HI all

Long time no post :D

i have got some itunes cards that i want to use for putting donuts on my account but because I am android and the cards are iTunes I can't really do it as far as i know.
    So I was thinking of using the iTunes cards on my friends iTunes account and logging in to my game on their iphone to load them on to my simpsons account. But not sure if that will work properly or indeed the best way of doing it.
    I have never used iTunes and never purchased donuts before. I don't want to log back in on my account on the android phone and they not be there especially with the log in issues with this update. I keep getting the (you haven't logged out of your other device) message when logging in. even though i don't have another device. i usually just ignore the message but in this case it may cause me a problem with what i am planing on doing.

i have already had some sound advice on this but really don't want to lose out here as we talking a large amount.

has anyone tried this before or got any advice please.

Nope I haven't tried it before, but it sounds like a good idea. Good luck!
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    I play on both Android and an iPhone. I have no problems switching between the two. I even buy all my doughnuts on my iPhone because I have yet to set up a Google Play account. Just make sure your friends device synchronizes before you open your device. Maybe even synchronize it two times just to make sure. Synchronizing can be done by entering and leaving your friends list or logging out and logging back in via friends list.

+1 :)

Just make sure your game has synced on your android then in your mates iphone, just to make sure you get your donuts.

Apart from syncing it should go ahead fine.
  • thank you all,

i will be doing it tomorrow. so i will post on how it went, so that other people who may want to do it know that it works.