Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Donuts from merrymakers

mmmmmmm donut....I would trust a donut from anyone!!! even those Merry Makers!!
  • RMVancleav710 wrote:

Those Merry Makers are rather creepy...especially their eyes!
  • They are!!! I really was craving donuts though...so I went and got a thing of chocolate birthday cake donut holes....that my daughter is probably going to steal from me!!!! :cry:
  • snowyriver32 wrote:
    RMVancleav710 wrote:

Those Merry Makers are rather creepy...especially their eyes!

Yes, their eyes look lke a person who consumed some drugs.... :P
  • Others think they are creepy too? I thought it was just me! It actually bothers me so much I tend not to look immediately after I tap them, I think I might be re living some bad childhood nightmare or something.
  • Glad I'm not the only one who thinks they're a bit odd.

For me it's their walk.........looks like maybe they're "carrying a full load" in the trouser area, if ya know what I mean?
  • I play on an iPod, so glad its so small I don't notice the creepy eyes. Didn't know about them until my husband told me.
  • I had no idea Merry Makers could drop donuts... and I've clicked thousands of them. THOUSANDS!
  • I think they're creepy too. I got two donuts yesterday when I was tapping my first 16 neighbors (the ones that give out baubles and currency). Since I got 2 donuts, I decided to keep going with the rest of my neighbors but I didn't get anymore after that :(

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.

49,397 PostsLatest Activity: 13 hours ago