Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Donuts v In-Game Cash

When is the last time a character or building came out for in-game cash? Everything is worth donuts now. I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game, and you can't even get a wailing wall without shelling out donuts. It's frustrating me
  • Very little is released for game cash since the change of game style from levels to only events/tie-in/mini event everything is now available for free via crafting etc or are premium items that cost donuts.
  • "BlackFloppyDisk;1485745" wrote:
    The Googolplex at level 60 had to be purchased with cash.

And worth mentioning that Googleplex serves as a good cash dump.
  • The mini events give them for "free" with event currency instead of the old format of buying them for cash. These are the new "levels". You're still getting free characters in this event too.
  • While I like the events and using event currency / crafting to acquire new items, it does make me wonder ... I continue to earn standard game currency for all kinds of activities, and I can continue to spend it on the same old stuff, but I've already purchased every last thing available for standard game currency that I want.

Now I'm simply banking it and wondering how long it will take to get to a billion. For what it's worth, I don't house/xp farm, am not making any actual effort to make money, just letting it add up in it's own inevitable and organic manner.
    mudkicker7672
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Than start farming donuts. KEM it up. Ihold steady at 50 mil. The rest is kem farming. That allows me to buy the new donut buildingsm
  • "BongoPickle;1485998" wrote:
    While I like the events and using event currency / crafting to acquire new items, it does make me wonder ... I continue to earn standard game currency for all kinds of activities, and I can continue to spend it on the same old stuff, but I've already purchased every last thing available for standard game currency that I want.

Now I'm simply banking it and wondering how long it will take to get to a billion. For what it's worth, I don't house/xp farm, am not making any actual effort to make money, just letting it add up in it's own inevitable and organic manner.

If your not interested in KEM farming you should at least turn on your XP collider and farm bloodmobiles for a day and turn some of that cash into donuts until you get bored with it. No point in having several hundred million in cash.

As for new items for cash I think we just need to accept that isn't going to happen. As long as the mini events and regular events keep providing all the free content they normally do I'll be happy