Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Doughnut bonus round

Hugemember1 wrote:
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue......

I got my 4000 extra pies today, and got the bonus round....ended up spending the 300k to get the 3 doughnuts money was taken and I didnt get the doughnuts.......not happy at all!!!

Thanks
I know it seems a silly question but you did click on collect didn't you ?
  • billdoors1533 wrote:
    Hugemember1 wrote:
    Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue......

I got my 4000 extra pies today, and got the bonus round....ended up spending the 300k to get the 3 doughnuts money was taken and I didnt get the doughnuts.......not happy at all!!!

Thanks
    I know it seems a silly question but you did click on collect didn't you ?

Yes I'm pretty sure. How else would you get out of the screen?
  • Last time I won donuts that didn't update my total (from Sideshow You), I left KL and returned to re-sync, and they showed up. Have you tried loading KL to see if they show up?

If that doesn't work, force-close the app and reload. If that still doesn't work, well, there's always contacting EA if those 3 donuts are that important to you.
  • roshigoth1 wrote:
    Last time I won donuts that didn't update my total (from Sideshow You), I left KL and returned to re-sync, and they showed up. Have you tried loading KL to see if they show up?

If that doesn't work, force-close the app and reload. If that still doesn't work, well, there's always contacting EA if those 3 donuts are that important to you.

Did all that with no luck.....i cant be bothered with EA - more trouble than their worth.....I'll get another 4k tomorrow and try again.

Shame I lost 300k cash though.....