Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Doughnuts!

The one thing that annoys me is the ray gun is needed to shoot down the ufo. So, if you don't buy it, that friggin ufo will be on the screen every day for the next 3 weeks. 150 doughnuts is outrageous for something you really only need once.
  • You don't just get the ray-gun, you also get a new character 'Kang' with voice acting and tasks, and I doubt that Kang is limited time for the haloween period, but will be part of Springfield.
  • Sadly that is the nature of these freemium games, get you suckered in, enjoying it, but then throw out things that are going to cost real money to finish. They are after all not just making the game for free, so I understand that, but the prices are still pretty steep. This is the perfect hook to get people, have a side quest, dangle a nice little piece in front of people and see how many buy it up, it is just business.
  • I am perfectly happy shelling out a few bucks now and then on games like this but I can't see doing it with the prices they charge. Idk, it's nice to have some of the premium stuff as a fan, so it sucks that it isn't more reasonable.
  • You seem to forget its EA, they * their customers for there money, just look at battlefield 3 premium