Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Duff gardens

I got duff gardens from the yearbook and have got the beer glass, pyramid and a male and two female knomes. Is there anything else as the task bar icon doesn’t seem to disappear just keeps getting me to recycle the same quest?
  • Does the zoominator work? or do you just have pieces placed to look the best?
  • "hatchet669;c-2062066" wrote:
    Does the zoominator work? or do you just have pieces placed to look the best?

I know what you mean about placement for the "best look", but i do actually have the Zoominator AND the new Log Ride fully functional. The toggle switch for de-animating is handy for reducing its lag effect though.
  • I sent one character, tapped the thumbs up. No floating icon, but have the head in the task book. This works for me.
  • "Razor049;c-2061546" wrote:
    I sent one character, tapped the thumbs up. No floating icon, but have the head in the task book. This works for me.

You're going to have ~10 ppl who won't reassign with the UE office because they've got Visit Duff Gardens as their priority task in gold. This became unacceptable after the second time i had to reassign them all manually.
  • I don't mind the open task, but I haven't gotten more than one pyramid. Is there a trick I'm missing? I've got dozens of gnomes and maybe three beerquariums.
  • "4junk3000;c-2061548" wrote:
    "Razor049;c-2061546" wrote:
    I sent one character, tapped the thumbs up. No floating icon, but have the head in the task book. This works for me.

You're going to have ~10 ppl who won't reassign with the UE office because they've got Visit Duff Gardens as their priority task in gold. This became unacceptable after the second time i had to reassign them all manually.

You're right, sorry I don't send assign characters very often. haven't in weeks. I don't need the money so it works for me.
  • "Pinpal00;c-2061587" wrote:
    I don't mind the open task, but I haven't gotten more than one pyramid. Is there a trick I'm missing? I've got dozens of gnomes and maybe three beerquariums.

As far as I know it’s random, Pinny.
    It will come around again eventually. :smile: