Forum Discussion

4junk3000
New Spectator
12 months ago

EA’s latest announcement

Would be nice if they shared this here too but…

Rhinomix76
    Seasoned Newcomer
    It's nice they're doing something extra for the affected players. Curious as to what the "little something" is going to be. Donuts perhaps?
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "4junk3000;d-278766" wrote:
    Would be nice if they shared this here too but…

Not all the raccoons are gone *mwhahahaha*
  • "Crowman1299;c-2234705" wrote:
    Does this mean, that players who already have the pod patch, like me, who arent offered the bundle with Xylem, will now be given the chance to just purchase him separately? I sure hope so.

Just did an update from the app store and when I opened the game, I got a message saying thanks for the wait while they fixed the game. Then I got 2 free mystery box tokens. Then I went to the store to see what might be in the mystery box and to see if Xylem was now available and he was now there listed for FREE. So now I have him. :)
  • After the complete and utter nonhelp I got with the Rachel Jordan bundle in the heaven event, I am surprised they actually bothered to help people with bundle issues this time.
    Does this mean, that players who already have the pod patch, like me, who arent offered the bundle with Xylem, will now be given the chance to just purchase him separately? I sure hope so.
  • @Crowman1299 - my guess is you'll get it free, but that doesn't mean it'll happen again for other things