Forum Discussion

12 years ago

EA bad, Apple good!

Did you read the email response from your customer service rep at Apple? You should have gotten one.

It specifically states that they will not issue a second refund for a game they've already refunded. So if you make another purchase? Then be prepared to lose that money.
  • I'm more irritated at the lack of resolution from EA than losing the donuts. Glitches happen; I understand that. But to me this seemed a pretty easy thing to verify and correct, not something that takes two weeks of constant hounding by me to get a status out of them. I'd be less cheesed off if EA had said "sorry, we can't look at your purchase history and therefore can't verify that you ever actually purchased Shauna, and so we cannot offer a refund" than the silence I'm getting from them now.

So to sum up, if they can't be bothered to respond to what looks like a ridiculously trivial problem to fix, what hope does a customer have if they log in one day and find they're entire stock of thousands of donuts have up and vanished?

If I do decide to buy donuts in the future, it'll probably be for specific premium content that I decide I want, instead of just buying some to stockpile for future purchases.