Forum Discussion

10 years ago

A really bad glitch

Tough luck there.

I sent you some seeds a bit ago, and someone else did too.
  • Were you playing on another device? If not, then there's no reason you'd need to sync. Something else must have happened, and for that I am truly sorry for the annoyance on that.
  • RoystonVasee wrote:
    Will drop you as many seedlings as I can over the next few days.

Thanks for that mate, and Wadebear. I'll return the favour! :)

Sadly this isnt the first time it has happened to me (happened in the last event as well).

If we have until the 4th of June as everyone seems to think, I should be ok to make the 2 main mask craftables....
  • Hugemember1 wrote:
    If we have until the 4th of June as everyone seems to think, I should be ok to make the 2 main mask craftables....

Hopefully you should make it :)
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Hugemember1 wrote:

Thanks.

Thanks also who have been leaving seeds in my town. I managed to get the houseboat today, and am 4k masks away from getting Decoy Homer. I probably wont get enough DNA for both the steakhouse and bob sign. I was getting DNA and masks concurrently but am now solely focusing on the masks.

Not sure yet what to get with the fertilizer, I have 20k of it, will probably wait and see what I end up with before the time is up.....

Thanks again!
  • Hugemember1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Hugemember1 wrote:

Thanks.

Thanks also who have been leaving seeds in my town. I managed to get the houseboat today, and am 4k masks away from getting Decoy Homer. I probably wont get enough DNA for both the steakhouse and bob sign. I was getting DNA and masks concurrently but am now solely focusing on the masks.

Not sure yet what to get with the fertilizer, I have 20k of it, will probably wait and see what I end up with before the time is up.....

Thanks again!

Sent you a PM