Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Egg Generators - wrong colour?

I have 7 MKI in my town. This morning they generated blue eggs. Not pink, this is my common colour... :lol:
:thumbup:
  • I bought 3 MKIIs on the first day of the event. I'm pink. They're supposed to put out 300 blue. They have put out blue about three times. Almost every other times they put out all pink. A few times, they dont all put out the same color. The updates have had no effect. I see one or the other color above them, and there's no correlation I have been able to find on any of this. Sometimes they put out the displayed color, sometimes not. Displayed color is correct about half the time.

Today, two of them showed blue and the other showed pink. They all paid out pink. If I loved "chance", this would be my favorite part of the whole event. The anticipation. The excitement. The wonder. (Right.)

My MKIs both are accurate, though toward the event beginning, the one I bought gave out the wrong color twice.
    :?: :?

EDIT: I just reread that. The shrieking sound you hear is my fifth grade grammar teacher, from her grave.
  • Being blue-dominant, I've had 0 issues. All of the posts I see on the board seem to be for pink-dominant towns (sorry guys!). I don't think I've seen any issues for those that are blue-dominant either.

That's why I originally thought pink-dominate was a glitch. But it's obviously coded to balance it out.

I know some people said their town "switched" colors, so I wonder if there's some glitch with the mayhem ID or something. Either that or the pink towns weren't properly coded.

It would probably have been issue to have 2 versions of the generators, and just disable the extra 2 like they did with the 300 gold egg prize in both boxes.

I'm guessing the issue is that it was coded for pink for the MKII, but is supposed to be changed to blue for pink-dominant towns - but it's not catching the proper code all of the time to properly generate it. I think just making 4 different generators would have worked best, so they were easily coded for a specific color and not based on what dominant color you are.