Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Emcee now that it's about over, did you clear the wheel?

I don't think he did..
  • simbass7 wrote:
    http://blog.vegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Ring_girl.jpg

:| How 'bout not?
  • Thanks to everyone asking if my luck has changed and my neighbours for pushing extra gifts to me, it's all been greatly appreciated. As for some, that just can't help but to say SOMETHING.
  • reo19uk552 wrote:
    I failed to get claus co! gutted so much work put in and got almost 200,000 cards with last proper prize coming at 40,000

Ouch!! Sorry to hear that man. Not fair hey?
  • Main town, nope!
    Secondary town, yes :?
    Wish it was the other way around though.

Now only if they added a trade between towns feature... :P
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair wrote:
    maciesdad wrote:
    Pull_Up_A_Chair wrote:
    maciesdad wrote:
    You have been rather quiet lately and was curious if you ever finally received all the items. You being a board veteran I was hoping you cleared it all.

Why don't you just PM him?

Seriously.

Why don't you just skip over this thread?
    Seriously.
    But ill entertain your question, because he has been very vocal about the wheel on here so I figure maybe some folks would want to know.
    I really hope I have not ruined your whole day by starting 1 thread, how about next time just ignoring it.
    Cheer up buttercup.

Well,

Since about 500 other people have been very vocal about their wheel status, and we all see that the forum has been totally clogged up with their wheel status, it isn't too far fetched to enquire about this thread.

When I want to know about a specific person's status, I don't use the forum as a private message board, I Private message them,

So, little sunshine, it seems that I pooped on your private message, in a public forum parade.

Man, this place has become a real group therapy session.

I can see why some of my favorite, regulars have quit posting on this forum.

^^^^ This
  • maciesdad wrote:
    Pull_Up_A_Chair wrote:
    maciesdad wrote:
    You have been rather quiet lately and was curious if you ever finally received all the items. You being a board veteran I was hoping you cleared it all.

Why don't you just PM him?

Seriously.

Why don't you just skip over this thread?
    Seriously.
    But ill entertain your question, because he has been very vocal about the wheel on here so I figure maybe some folks would want to know.
    I really hope I have not ruined your whole day by starting 1 thread, how about next time just ignoring it.
    Cheer up buttercup.

Haha:) lol maciesdad, awesome post :mrgreen:
  • AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Main town, nope!
    Secondary town, yes :?
    Wish it was the other way around though.

Now only if they added a trade between towns feature... :P

Now where talkin.
  • This wheel really has been something else! I managed to clear at just under 100k gift cards, whereas some are still struggling with 200k... I know it's random odds, but you would have though with that number have spins something would have come up.

My gf collected just under 35k cards and has 3 of the big 4 items (ice god the only one she's missing, as well as a couple of snowmen/building deco's).