Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Event Currency?

Those players probably haven't gotten to the part where you're told to tap bears in a Neighborino's town. I bought the slide factory which stated that it generates event currency, but it just had cash as a payout. Then I completed the short Marge and Maggie tasks, was tasked to tap 10 imaginary bears, and it switched over to pacifiers.

I started the act the minute it started, so it took some scrolling thru my Friends list to find a player who had *suck* *sucks* to complete that part.
  • ForumNerds wrote:
    Notes from testing multiple towns at multiple stages:

If the town you visit has NOT started this act, you will only be able to tap bears, which give money AND pacifiers. There will be no floating building-icons (dollar signs, cash registers, etc)

If the town you visit HAS started this act, you will see bears AND floating building-icons. Tapping a building icon does NOT pay pacifiers, but DOES count as one of your friend actions. Tapping a bear gives cash, etc -- and the pacifiers.

Conclusion: if your neighbor is active in this act, be careful when you enter their town. Avoid tapping the buildings. It can take some practice if the bears are in an area of their town where a lot of buildings are located. :?

So, I guess this is when inactive neighbors are handy to have around.

I just made a PSA thread about this.
  • karbis1008244 wrote:
    Does slide factory produce event currency in the future events also or just pacificers on this one?
    I would expect the slide factory to only provide event currency in this event. It should pay a regular rate of cash after the event ends.