Forum Discussion

8 years ago

EVENT THREAD #10: WINTER 2016: Q & A AND STRATEGY THREAD: ACT I

Merry Christmas, Seasons' Greetings and Happy Holidays everybody, and welcome to my TENTH Event Thread!! How exciting!!! My first Strategy Thread was in July 2015, for the Tap Ball Event. Remember that? Pages and pages of trying to figure out the payments?! Fun times!!

So, just in case there's anybody new, if you or anybody else has any hints or tips you would like to share, post them on this thread, and I might just put it on the front page!! If there's anything specific you want to ask, you can also ask it here. Please do post it here and don't create a thousand different threads asking the same question, as avoiding that situation is one of the most important reasons I do this, and it's not at all easy, but I'm willing to do it to keep things running smoothly.

If anybody wants to create breakdowns on how to maximise event currency, then please do go ahead, as I know they are very popular and immensely helpful! I do edit them slightly just to make sure it all makes sense, and the same terms are used consistently throughout. This is no slight on you at all, just that they are always long and a second pair of eyes can always help, and of course, that's ultimately what we are trying to do. Do not worry, I ALWAYS credit you with the writing of the breakdown, whereas I only edited it.

Also, plot twist! Only two Acts?! Woah!!!! What's going on there?!

Please be aware, that for most events, after the update, the Donut Confirmation option in the game settings change, meaning you may spend donuts when you don't want to, because the option has changed and you pressed the wrong button-not something you should be penalised for. Direwolf has created a thread to show you how to rectify this issue.
Please check this at the start of every event
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9765499.page