Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Expensive event

This gave me hope that an event had actually came..! :(
  • chefrob1970 wrote:
    I have a bad feeling the next big event is going to be super expensive. They've given us a lot of time between big events to save up money and now the doughnut sale. The last few items they've released have been pricey, like 10000000 for that sit and rotate thingy. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I don't think there will necessarily be a relationship between prices for in game cash items and premium items. As the game goes on, more and more players have tens of millions of dollars in cash lying around with nothing to spend it on, so it makes sense to release some higher price items.

If the next event is Halloween, there likely will be quite a lot of premium content available, especially if they follow the previous practice of releasing formerly free content for donuts for players who didn't get those items the first time. The Stonecutter event was surprisingly reasonable though, although it was still pretty pricey if you wanted to buy every single thing available.
  • chefrob1970 wrote:
    I have a bad feeling the next big event is going to be super expensive. They've given us a lot of time between big events to save up money and now the doughnut sale. The last few items they've released have been pricey, like 10000000 for that sit and rotate thingy. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Event item prices are not effected by in game prices. The stonecutters lodge was only 4,000 while the new buildings are nearing one million. But you are not wrong the next known event is Halloween so if you want if everything it will be expensive in real money. But who knows plus I still think we may be get something big next week like a event or an expansion or something.