Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Extend Halloween for 1more week

No one but a handful of people want that. So, no.
  • I am so tired of this Halloween stuff, it was fun in the beginning but now it's just lame..
  • Seriously? It's been there for over a month, if you're not done then that's your own fault.
  • SPARTAAAAAAAA wrote:
    superblueowl wrote:
    No, it's been a month and that is long enough.

no its not. everyone may not have finished. keep collecting your treats save the opinions .

How is a month not long enough? I finished it in 2 week if that. I didn't spend any donuts on speeding tasks or buildings up and I didn't get the Mausoleum for extra treats. You can't expect EA to extend the event for a minority of people.
    If you were sitting an exam and ran out of time would you expect the time to finish it to be extended so you can finish it?
  • Especially when you consider that in the real world, Haloween only lasts one day.
  • adruralo52 wrote:
    Especially when you consider that in the real world, Haloween only lasts one day.

I didnt even have Halloween this year :////
  • No more of the Halloween stuff please.

Sorry if you had some issues but I think most of us didn't and have completed the Halloween tasks ages ago and now have hundreds, if not thousands of extra treats.

I for one could do with a further level update as like many other players have maxed out on lvl 22 XP and have now more or less stopped playing as I'm now not getting credit for lost XP :cry:
  • no, I'm sick of it and I want it to end now, it's already gone on a week too long as it is.

A whole month is enough, it was -more- than enough. I have not spent a drop of cash on the game, just played normally and I have a surplus of over 1200 treats after buying everything available for treats. I didn't do anything special, and I had everything done (with the exception of the ray gun because I'm not spending cash on it) in a week.