Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Extortion donuts!!

rolybert7 wrote:
OK!! I call the donuts the game asks for every level IE: To collect from restaurants and stores extortion donuts!

What happens if you dont pay them?

Will you stop being able to collect ? Will you not be able to continue playing through as they are tasks?

What!!?? WHAT?!!? What will happen?

I've been playing for nearly 4 months and have never seen a task that requires doughnuts. The game GIVES you 1-2 doughnuts each time you level up, but has never required you to PAY doughnuts to continue progressing.
  • RSommons wrote:
    H1_ROADBLOK wrote:
    kbabble wrote:
    There was a time when I thought this task was really trying to get a donut from me. :?

How does that even happen?

Agreed. What is this saying? You have given money BACK to stores? I think in this case I would spend the toroid shaped confection (sorry donut/doughnut too contorversial).

Time travel :shock:
  • DurtyDave10 wrote:
    Toj427 wrote:
    Strange. I read the original post earlier and had no idea what the OP was talking about. As I read through the thread a few minutes ago it occurred to me that the last couple of times the "collect money" task had come up it immediately said "goal complete" when I clicked the register to trigger the task. In fact it just happened to me earlier today and sure enough I'm missing a donut.

Hey Toj, You have the best Avatar Ever! That's Don Mattingly with shaved side burns in one of the best episodes ever! The Sofball team with all the pro baseball players. :lol:
    thanx! It cracked my up when I saw the picture. That's what I loved about the older episodes. Some of the smallest parts were absolutely hilarious.