Forum Discussion

tathom
Seasoned Novice
8 years ago

Extra Schematics.. what to craft

Hi All,

its coming to an end this event.. i think... what are you guys crafting with your extra schematics?

any recommendations for this event? hopefully something with %.

• I'm doing sunflowers and putting them in all the areas where radical sprinfielders would be, like schools and libraries-we can't have education happening!! Oh and let's not forget those dangerous to a strong government and military like the stoners and farmers market types.
    Can't be too careful.
    And they're gorgeous. >:) >:) >:) (And cheap since I don't have a lot of extra schematics lol)
  • I crafted a couple extra weiner walls just in case they do decide to add a multiplier down the road. If they were gonna do it to one of the walls, I speculate it would end up being the one that cost more crafting materials.
  • "chrisdirai146;c-1613333" wrote:
    I crafted a couple extra weiner walls just in case they do decide to add a multiplier down the road. If they were gonna do it to one of the walls, I speculate it would end up being the one that cost more crafting materials.

I've been curious if the files mark all craftable items nowadays as crafted items.

Was it the Windmills that were initially a donut item (with multiplier) but then in the Winter event the craftable Windmills looked the same but in the files were marked as crafted ones and thus didn't have a multiplier? Are they also doing the opposite where new items are marked as crafted so later down the line they can offer a donut version that comes with a a multiplier?
  • "stinkbugger;c-1613339" wrote:
    "chrisdirai146;c-1613333" wrote:
    I crafted a couple extra weiner walls just in case they do decide to add a multiplier down the road. If they were gonna do it to one of the walls, I speculate it would end up being the one that cost more crafting materials.

I've been curious if the files mark all craftable items nowadays as crafted items.

Was it the Windmills that were initially a donut item (with multiplier) but then in the Winter event the craftable Windmills looked the same but in the files were marked as crafted ones and thus didn't have a multiplier? Are they also doing the opposite where new items are marked as crafted so later down the line they can offer a donut version that comes with a a multiplier?

There were three versions of the Windmill. The first was a craftable from CoC that didn't initially have a multiplier, then there was the donut version from WIld West, and then the craftable without multiplier from the Winter Event.

I was a bit disappointed that the Atomic Bomb from Superheroes II didn't gain a multiplier when the donut version came along. Maybe that's the new trend?

Edit: didn't pass the abbreviation for Clash of Clones :D

frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    http://i.imgur.com/2Fsn8Oo.gif
    Real Manhole Station :open_mouth:
  • "kromkromkrom;c-1613357" wrote:
    "stinkbugger;c-1613339" wrote:
    "chrisdirai146;c-1613333" wrote:

There were three versions of the Windmill. The first was a craftable from **** that didn't initially have a multiplier, then there was the donut version from WIld West, and then the craftable without multiplier from the Winter Event.

I was a bit disappointed that the Atomic Bomb from Superheroes II didn't gain a multiplier when the donut version came along. Maybe that's the new trend?

Edit: didn't pass the abbreviation for Clash of Clones :D

It doea seem to be the new trend but every once in a while they throw us a curveball and add a multiplier to something like the crazy plane or attack helicopter.
  • "daved7637397;c-1612575" wrote:
    Funny a month ago everyone was panicking because we werent getting enough schematics.

I think EA has a laugh at us panicking. They intentionally set the drop number extremely low to start so they can sit back and laugh at us, maybe place bets as to how soon the panicked threads will start or how many pages it will be.