Forum Discussion

10 years ago

fallout boy

Nitemare-rexx wrote:
lol on my game it just gave me a task to give to lisa to send a card to fallout boy. so i guess thats in refrenced becuase homer blew up the town?

No because he will come to the game soon.
  • Wijsheid wrote:
    Nitemare-rexx wrote:
    lol on my game it just gave me a task to give to lisa to send a card to fallout boy. so i guess thats in refrenced becuase homer blew up the town?

ah so EA got the rights to him? bethisada has always been very srict on rights (reason fallout online was canceled :( )
  • Nitemare-rexx wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Nitemare-rexx wrote:

ah so EA got the rights to him? bethisada has always been very srict on rights (reason fallout online was canceled :( )

Not sure if you are getting confused with the game fallout, but fallout boy is radioactive man's side kick, they are both super heroes.
  • Nitemare-rexx wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Nitemare-rexx wrote:

Two different things. The cancelled game was based off of the Fallout franchise, the Simpsons character isn't. And he predates the game series by six years and Groening et al have licensed his likeness from the start. Basically, it's a similar sounding name but would not impede him being included into the game.

And considering we just got a skin of the character for Milhouse it's moot. They aren't going to sue and if they did they'd lose badly.