Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Fao Jay kay and cl891

Ahh my most regularly visiting neighbour! How you doin Fuzznugget?! :wink:
  • shaunareid wrote:
    Ahh my most regularly visiting neighbour! How you doin Fuzznugget?! :wink:

Howdy,

I try to keep on top of my neighbour visits. :mrgreen:

Loving your park/town hall area on your landing zone 8) i need to spruce up my landing zone really
  • Jay_Kay_4747 wrote:
    You're a superstar thanks buddy :D I've never been happy with my layout for the brewery but I think I finally have settled with this one :P here's what my man Fuzznugget is referring to for those who haven't seen it:

Apologies for not getting around to visiting recently bud, my redesign has put me off the game for a little while. I actually missed an entire day of play yesterday. First time since I started back in February. Blasphemy, I know. :lol:

That the one mate :thumbup: great idea. I'm keeping my designs fairly simple as i do plan on redesigning in the future.

No worries about the visiting. I see your name pop up every now and then in my town, thats enough. I only have 16 friends so i try to get round them every evening but for people with more i appreciate its hard to get round everyone. Especially with life outside the game :shock: :lol:
  • Jay_Kay_4747 wrote:
    You're a superstar thanks buddy :D I've never been happy with my layout for the brewery but I think I finally have settled with this one :P here's what my man Fuzznugget is referring to for those who haven't seen it:

Apologies for not getting around to visiting recently bud, my redesign has put me off the game for a little while. I actually missed an entire day of play yesterday. First time since I started back in February. Blasphemy, I know. :lol:
    Thats very impressive my friend :thumbup:
  • am i the only one the totally hates the Barney blimp?
    i would never put that in my town. the Barney face on it completely ruins it. if it was a normal blimp then it would be awesome.