Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Fao mitzytaz

Sorry, I'm not Mitzytaz (but I am a fellow neighbour!) I just put items on mine, you can go within 2 squares of the water - perfect for for the deck chair :)
  • Ah so you can, i was trying to place on land that some of my squidport sign takes up :lol:
  • First thing i did was looked at your town, i knew you wouldn't hold back on the spending :D
  • fuzznugget77 wrote:
    First thing i did was looked at your town, i knew you wouldn't hold back on the spending :D

My standard procedure is to visit Neo's town first! But Mitzy is my new second town visit! 8)
  • :lol: no worries. Neo still has my request floating around somewhere aswell :mrgreen:
  • Eek I see my name has cropped up here a bit :lol:

Sorry I haven't accepted you guys :( I'll have a look now and see what I can do :)

Hey shaunareid you check out my SP area? :) everyone on their 8hr task at the frying Dutchman at the moment :(
  • mitzytaz wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    fuzznugget77 wrote:
    First thing i did was looked at your town, i knew you wouldn't hold back on the spending :D

My standard procedure is to visit Neo's town first! But Mitzy is my new second town visit! 8)

Thank you. Unfortunately Neo still hasn't accepted my request to be neighbours. He's full right now so all good :P

Ha! Me too, mitzytaz. I'm just a fellow neighbor. Your progression has allowed me to decide how to design my port. The only problem I have is the space between my original Springield and the water. It's awkward. I'm not sure what to do with it yet.