Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Feels good to see Bad Dream House in use again

Yep, sure is. And the Calmwood and Pimento Grove, and has anyone noticed the animation of the Natural History Museum? A banner drops down over the entrance.

Why do the programmers bother to add animation to buildings that are never used apart from some special events?
  • darrenholm736 wrote:
    Yep, sure is. And the Calmwood and Pimento Grove, and has anyone noticed the animation of the Natural History Museum? A banner drops down over the entrance.

Why do the programmers bother to add animation to buildings that are never used apart from some special events?

Pimento is another cool one I forgot about. I don't recall seeing what Calmwood looks like when it's used. I don't think I've seen the Museum used either.

Is there an animation for the Community Center that comes with Jasper? I know that building is also unused.
  • I've never seen the animation before. Like i needed a reason to crave the building more! Haha Really,, a great design
  • I guess to answer my own question from before: The satellite dish on the community center starts to move around when the building is used. You can spy on buildings to see what animations they have, the same way you could when you haunted them during Halloween.
  • llazzarr wrote:
    darrenholm736 wrote:

Pimento is another cool one I forgot about. I don't recall seeing what Calmwood looks like when it's used. I don't think I've seen the Museum used either.

Is there an animation for the Community Center that comes with Jasper? I know that building is also unused.

Calmwood has a rope made of sheets tied together thrown out of a window, like someone is trying to escape.
  • If you want to see any of the building animations you just have to find it in a friends world and tap the camera to make the pyramid appear. When you do, the building will animate again! Same thing happens when your neighbors tap your buildings... and the best part is that the animation stays on after you tap the pyramid until you leave your world, giving you a nice little treat. When I visit others now I always look for these buildings so everyone can enjoy the animations:

Bad Dream House
    Duff Stadium!
    El Chemistri
    Singing Sirlion
    Try-n-save (love the animated kids rides)
    Phineas Q Butterfat's
    House Of Evil

Happy tappin!
    :D
  • cohiba420 wrote:
    If you want to see any of the building animations you just have to find it in a friends world and tap the camera to make the pyramid appear. When you do, the building will animate again! Same thing happens when your neighbors tap your buildings... and the best part is that the animation stays on after you tap the pyramid until you leave your world, giving you a nice little treat. When I visit others now I always look for these buildings so everyone can enjoy the animations:

Bad Dream House
    Duff Stadium!
    El Chemistri
    Singing Sirlion
    Try-n-save (love the animated kids rides)
    Phineas Q Butterfat's
    House Of Evil

Happy tappin!
    :D

Good thing I have all those :P if any of my newer neighbors are curious to see what those animations look like they're welcome to do so haha.

I'm glad that they set it up in a way that the animations get activated. At least we can see all the work they put into making them. :D