Forum Discussion

12 years ago

FINALLY got it!!

CONGRATS :thumbup:

Is that your town in that pic tho........ONLY Joking http://img.fropper.com/zones-images/smileys/xtra/childish_teasing_smiley.gif

I've won it twice but lost so many more times now i think the 400k i won have been spent on trying again n again :lol:
  • JoshJHunter wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    JoshJHunter wrote:
    Congrats! You'd prob make more if you bet on the 6k one every time tho lol

Where's the fun in that tho :lol: You bet big to win big :lol:

You don't play poker much do you? :-P

Actually yeah i do :lol: I love playing poker as it goes :D Still stand by previous comment bet big to win big :lol: But with poker sometimes i bet small to win big :lol:

Okay... So you don't win much... :P lol just jokeing... To me it's all math... Very complex math but math non the less...
  • JoshJHunter wrote:
    Okay... So you don't win much... :P lol just jokeing... To me it's all math... Very complex math but math non the less...

I know you are its all gravy ;)

I never said i win loads http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b453/daspares/Daspares/Emoticon38.gif

I just bet big :lol: I do win more than i lose tbf :)
  • JoshJHunter wrote:
    That's cool guess everyone plays their own way :P

Thinking about it i shouldnt have said all that now as you could call my big bets ;)
  • Jay_Kay_4747 wrote:
    Rich Texan always seems to do well at the track for me, he's usually celebrating outside :lol:

Shooting in the sky 1,2,3,4 :lol: Or riding the bull :lol:
  • mec06 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Finally the dog track paid of for me

Yes, I can't Beleive how long it has been.

Noice!

Thank you mec, it's ready again in about an hr, hopefully I could be the first back to back winner. If I do ill a nudie run like this

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/998553_604153262948487_265658612_n.jpg

Lol least I don't look as bad.
  • I don't play the track, mainly because I thought the general consensus here was that it's a loser in the long run. Is that true?

I DID win the scratch off jackpot once, tho. :D
  • craighk01957 wrote:
    I don't play the track, mainly because I thought the general consensus here was that it's a loser in the long run. Is that true?

Now it's been reduced to 2k to play instead of the 25k, why not play it? I play it every chance I get, usually fits in when I set tasks
  • Congrats emmcee1 !

I've been playing it ever since someone posted about the reduction to $2K. I'm here to tell you that I'm WAY ahead. Probably win more than 20% of the time. Occasionally even play the longest shot, but only won that one once. If you are up to the higher levels, like someone else said, it's worth the 2K just to get ride of the stupid dog's head. AND, you might just win!

craighk01957 wrote:
    I don't play the track, mainly because I thought the general consensus here was that it's a loser in the long run. Is that true?