Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Fire Department

Wasn't aware we were due one.
  • JoshSherer wrote:
    The fire department was in the raw data files for months which is why I asked about it.

Are there images or just code?
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    The fire department was in the raw data files for months which is why I asked about it.

yea there's stuff that has been there for one year

Can you tell us?
  • jwvfilms wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

Are there images or just code?
    since it's the wikia i hope it's alright but

http://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_unreleased_content

here u can see all unreleased content
  • Itchem-Scratchem wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

Did spAnser tell you about that? Maybe everyone who is mentioned in the game become best friends :shock:

Yes he did. And yes, SpAndex and I are friends in the game and on the forums. In fact, I now refer to him as SpAndex and he refers to me as Jeerer. I think being mentioned in-game has brought us closer together.
  • JoshSherer wrote:
    Itchem-Scratchem wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

Did spAnser tell you about that? Maybe everyone who is mentioned in the game become best friends :shock:

Yes he did. And yes, SpAndex and I are friends in the game and on the forums. In fact, I now refer to him as SpAndex and he refers to me as Jeerer. I think being mentioned in-game has brought us closer together.
    agreed =D
    he's great friend =D