Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Foggy Swamp?

I just purchased the Crazy Iguana Lady Bundle, but I thought the Foggy Swamp was included with it? At least it says so at wikisimpsons, and some of my friends have the swamp. Do I need to complete a quest line to get it, or was it limited time? Does anyone know?
  • If you owned the Crazy Cat Lady and her house, then the Crazy Iguana Lady Skin came with the swamp. If you did not previously have CCL, then you got her, her house and the skin, but no swamp.
  • Ah okay too bad. Thanks to you both! Still happy to finally have my Crazy Cat Lady! Been wanting her for a while. :)
  • "EnderFlame64;1483392" wrote:
    She is a hilarious character. I like her "Throw Cats" or "Throw Iguanas" quests.

The train iguanas task is pretty cute. :)
  • I have her on the throwing iguanas task right now. Can't wait to see all her visible tasks! :)
  • I could be remembering wrong, but I thought she was one of the tap ball players? Or involved in some other event anyhow. Don't know if there was a special skin for her though.
  • I think she could used to play tap ball, but i don't think there was an actual skin
  • She is hands down my favorite character. After doing her questline she has been throwing cats around my town 24 hrs a day, for about 6 months now. She is going to need Tommy John surgery soon.
  • "oubouncer;1483913" wrote:
    I think she could used to play tap ball, but i don't think there was an actual skin

Right. She did get an animated task with tap ball, though, but no full skin.