Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Football Nelson's Questline requires Soccer Lisa

I think it is nice of EA to bring back some of the sport skins. I bought Footbal Nelson just to find out that during the questline not only did I have to purchase the Stadium Entrance but also need Pin Pal Apu und Soccer Lisa to proceed. Is there any chance that these two are returning as well? Otherwise the task is impossible to solve for me.

Anybody else who has this problem or a solution?
Thanks!
  • I too have this issue. Missing both Soccer Lisa and Pin Pal Apu. They either need to delete the Full Nelson Part 2 quest requirements or preferably make these two skins available for purchase.
  • This cropped up for me as well since I wasn’t playing the game in 2015. I doubt they’ll make the skins available, but you never know. This sort of glitch seems a lot more common of late. I assume EA will eventually get around to dealing with it by deleting the task in a future update.
  • It will be dealt with in a patch. This is the first time it's been available since Tap Ball, and they usually forget to update questlines before their first re-release.
  • "petehd14;1556788" wrote:
    It will be dealt with in a patch. This is the first time it's been available since Tap Ball, and they usually forget to update questlines before their first re-release.

+1 sounds like they forgot the questline was tied to free items given during the event.
  • "nissa762;1556890" wrote:
    "petehd14;1556788" wrote:
    It will be dealt with in a patch. This is the first time it's been available since Tap Ball, and they usually forget to update questlines before their first re-release.

+1 sounds like they forgot the questline was tied to free items given during the event.

Or, alternatively, that they didn’t really intend for the questline to be triggered.

• "KrustyBrand;1556894" wrote:
    "nissa762;1556890" wrote:
    "petehd14;1556788" wrote:

Or, alternatively, that they didn’t really intend for the questline to be triggered.

Removing the questline would fix it too.