Forum Discussion

Muhsterino
Retired Hero
6 years ago

For anyone who doesn’t have Mrs Sinclair...

... and the bundle is not in the ‘Women Mystery Box’ because the Ayn Rand School for Tots is already owned, you could try contacting EA and ask to have her added to your game. (Seriously, who is responsible for making up the contents for these boxes? They should have a stern talking to at the very least... ). A screenshot from a low level town I no longer play:

@daved7637397 posted the following on EA answers (edited):
I had to go back and forth with EA help 3 or 4 times, but they finally managed to put her in my game! The problem was that I wasn't logged out of my town when they were doing their thing, and they were assuming I was. A happy ending at last, courtesy of EA help!
The particular agent you get makes all the difference in the world. The first one was as unhelpful as they could be, they just threw a few big words at me to justify why they couldn't do it. The second (Nitish) and third (Aman) went above and beyond to help me. They were professional, courteous, and above all, they did not try to talk down to me, or blow smoke at me.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Bundled-Items-Not-Also-Available-Separately-THOH-2018-Edition/m-p/7200391/highlight/false#M128064
Another player also got Mrs. Sinclair after contacting EA and posted on TSTO Addicts.