Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Fourth of July

In past years we’ve gotten a presidential character on the 4th, the last one being Ronald Reagan. I always have Richard Nixon waving to the people and Teddy Roosevelt going hunting.

Who would you like to see added to this game?
  • Bill Clinton, hands down. Unfortunately we can’t get new presidents until they’ve passed on in real life so it may be a while.
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    ^^^^^^^^

Yes! I need him whipping donuts on the Simpsons front lawn.
  • GHW Bush is a classic from a classic episode, and worth adding. The house is already in the game, and he died, and there's a ready questline just from him, Homer, and Bart making him a must-add!

I wouldn't mind Gerry Ford if they choose to not go that route due to his GW Bush, he's at least a good substitution...
  • A pride event starting in June, ending on the 4th of July when we get James Buchanan added to the game.
  • "efin98;c-2072043" wrote:
    GHW Bush is a classic from a classic episode, and worth adding. The house is already in the game, and he died, and there's a ready questline just from him, Homer, and Bart making him a must-add!

I wouldn't mind Gerry Ford if they choose to not go that route due to his GW Bush, he's at least a good substitution...

Yes, I would like either :)