Forum Discussion

11 years ago

FP points?

Only from graffiti until you max out and you could of posted this in game discussion btw
  • OMG hand slap again ,for posting in wrong place :oops: Will I ever learn :? What do you mean ( max out ?) I,m at level 38 now
  • Yep, only from graffiti, and only one point each.

Moved to Game Discussion for you ;)
  • It's ok I just mentioned it in case u didn't know if u could. And once u get stampy ull be max level and won't earn any more points but can find a donut
  • pancakesfna wrote:
    erindors wrote:
    OMG hand slap again ,for posting in wrong place :oops: Will I ever learn :? What do you mean ( max out ?) I,m at level 38 now

Max out as in the current max friend level, which i think is 5. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please, still working on homers car as of right now.

6 5 is Stampy
  • I,m at level 5 ,with 4052FP. Points so will I get Stampy when I reach 5000,And also if we get 1 point for graffiti, what do we get for the *handshake*.
  • Level 6 is max level.
    Cleaning graffiti is only way to get fp in town
    Handshakes are money and XP when you reach max level you have a 1 in 200 chance of getting a donut from visiting friends and you get $90 per action when visiting
  • Thank you very much drosax1 for explaining that for me,I do love this game there is always plenty to do,and I love the characters and the things they say,I have played loads of games over the years ,Virtual Villagers,My Tribe etc ,but to me this is the best yet.
  • You get 1 FP for cleaning graffiti left in your own town.
    You get a sliding scale of FPs from friends towns (depending on how many friends you've visited that day already).

Once you get to the end of Level 5 (the prize is Stampy), you get a notification that this is the max level so far. All friends visits get 3x the $ from then on (i.e. $90 per tap), and there's a 0.5% chance of getting a donut (1 in 200) with each tap in a friend's town.

Once you reach the max FP level, it actually rolls over to Level 6, but the bar remains full and you won't get any FPs anymore. When EA release a new level, it will be at Level 6 and your FP meter will start building up again.