Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Friendship Level prizes

I guess I already know the answer to this one, according to everything else that EA doesn't renew; but I wonder if they ever put new 'friendship level prizes' in the game. Got my last one about 2 months ago, and I feel like there is no purpose anymore in visiting neighbours every day, other than helping out lower leveled neighbours obtaining their prizes...
  • I personally don't think that they ever will add more friendship prizes. It seems like EA wants to reduce the amount of server access this game generates. Hence no friendship prizes, no more events that use friends and little reason to visit friends for the occasional donut.
  • As above it has been many years since the last neighbours prize was added to the game, same with visiting neighbours as part of an event I honestly can't see any more being added and with the current state of the neighbours system it's probably a good thing too.
  • "rickyzalman;c-2131867" wrote:
    Is there someway to lobby EA to develop this feature, or is this it? :D

Besides posting on here, the other ways would be to post it on their social media accounts of Tapped Out to let them know that we fans want this content to come back and continue.