Forum Discussion

9 years ago

FYI daily challenge

AARONRTD wrote:
I don't what happens if you go over 3 day of challenges. Does it collect but not show or is it lost? ( I'm not going to find out though).

You lose it. One day I had 3 challenges with one in progress and forgot to collect from task before the reset time and lost the next one.

The Skip resets at 7 PM Central time for me. So if you have a yuck challenge like Colllect Lattes to earn 5 lattes you can wait until just before the skip reset time to skip it, then if you get another yuck challenge like Collect from Buildings for 1000 cash you can skip it right after the reset time.

That's a problem I keep having: I'll skip a yuck Challenge and get another yuck Challenge I can't avoid doing without just not playing. Oh, and if the challenge is to collect payouts from character actions - NPC visitors in Krustlyand count. "$1000 for collecting from 10 characters? No problem since none of my characters are on task right now. I'll just not send any characters on tasks until I can Skip this one. Now let me just go collect tickets in Krustyland..."
  • wadebear wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    I don't what happens if you go over 3 day of challenges. Does it collect but not show or is it lost? ( I'm not going to find out though).

You lose it. One day I had 3 challenges with one in progress and forgot to collect from task before the reset time and lost the next one.

The Skip resets at 7 PM Central time for me. So if you have a yuck challenge like Colllect Lattes to earn 5 lattes you can wait until just before the skip reset time to skip it, then if you get another yuck challenge like Collect from Buildings for 1000 cash you can skip it right after the reset time.

That's a problem I keep having: I'll skip a yuck Challenge and get another yuck Challenge I can't avoid doing without just not playing. Oh, and if the challenge is to collect payouts from character actions - NPC visitors in Krustlyand count. "$1000 for collecting from 10 characters? No problem since none of my characters are on task right now. I'll just not send any characters on tasks until I can Skip this one. Now let me just go collect tickets in Krustyland..."

Your fault for going to Krustyland. :roll:

But yeah, I'm constantly getting bad replacements whenever I swap one out. And the collect payouts one gets me every time. I always have it done before it pops up.