Forum Discussion

12 years ago

getting back your wasted donuts

I tried this with weekly mystery boxes and with betting at the racetrack. Neither crashing the game, closing the game, nor pulling the plug on my router worked. The best I can figure, if you have a fast enough Internet connection, then the save is more or less immediate.

You much have a high lag or slow upload speed to have a 10 second window.
  • Warranties are a good idea if you're like me. I seem to be bad luck with devices, they always break. The home button on my iPod4 (2010) barely works, my kindle fire(2011) won't turn on, my ipad2 (2011) has a small crack and the charger input is half broken, my iphone2 (2007 or 2008) has a terribly cracked screen, my 50 inch flat screen just broke, and the last 2 laptops I've bought have cracked screens. Some of these are still covered under warranty and will be repaired, so yeah, I get warranties on my products.
  • jarci1 wrote:
    Can we please STOP talking about whatever on earth you guys are talking about and get back to talking about whether anyone has actually been successful in getting a 100 or 200 donut item with this method?

P.S. This was actually my idea: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9239761.page

Your Idea? so ? I just confirmed it works so whats the problem? I did'nt stole your idea of thread or whatever..
  • spiffshine wrote:
    Atomic Beam wrote:
    tannersarms wrote:
    Atomic Beam - I think you misunderstood Spiffshine's post. I didn't see it in any way as attacking you. I know you just mentioned you were Canadian (I presume you mean French is your first language?), so as a native English speaker, I don't think Spiffshine's post was malicious.

So what did he meant?

Because I saw it like he was thinking that I was against the warranty, obviously not and why did he told me to change my avatar?..

No. I was AGREEING with you about the warranty. I think that everyone should get a warranty, so you are doing well by having one.

I was also TEASING about the avatar. There is another person here on the forum with the same picture, so when I saw your post I thought it was him without thinking to read the name. I'm sorry that my joke did not translate.

I'm on your side! :)

Thanks, everybody else, for coming to my aid. :) Especially you, jaffaface, pointing out that I am, indeed, a SHE.

No worries Spiff

Oh and A_Bad_Exampl3, how desperate do you look!! You've advertised to everyone on here how much of a troll you are. What a loser.

Just ignore it now Atomic Beam, the argument has fizzled out. Everyone can see you struggle with the language and their using it to get to you. Take care buddy
  • jaffaface wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    Atomic Beam wrote:
    tannersarms wrote:
    Atomic Beam - I think you misunderstood Spiffshine's post. I didn't see it in any way as attacking you. I know you just mentioned you were Canadian (I presume you mean French is your first language?), so as a native English speaker, I don't think Spiffshine's post was malicious.

So what did he meant?

Because I saw it like he was thinking that I was against the warranty, obviously not and why did he told me to change my avatar?..

No. I was AGREEING with you about the warranty. I think that everyone should get a warranty, so you are doing well by having one.

I was also TEASING about the avatar. There is another person here on the forum with the same picture, so when I saw your post I thought it was him without thinking to read the name. I'm sorry that my joke did not translate.

I'm on your side! :)

Thanks, everybody else, for coming to my aid. :) Especially you, jaffaface, pointing out that I am, indeed, a SHE.

No worries Spiff

Oh and A_Bad_Exampl3, how desperate do you look!! You've advertised to everyone on here how much of a troll you are. What a loser.

Just ignore it now Atomic Beam, the argument has fizzled out. Everyone can see you struggle with the language and their using it to get to you. Take care buddy

Thank you friend! :) Means a lot. Ill let this thread die once and for all, is there a way to remove it?
  • Your Idea? so ? I just confirmed it works so whats the problem? I did'nt stole your idea of thread or whatever..

Why would there be a problem? Back to the topic at hand. Can anyone confirm if they were able to get a rare premium item by following this exploit?