Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Gift Bag Distribution Tip

Nah, for me I have 50 neighbours and 100 gift bags, so everyone got 2. But I'll be kwwping an eye out for when people starting getting to max amount to get everythoing and concentrate on the lesser guys to help them out..
  • annettemarc wrote:

I like this system. I'll use it. Though with the names not alphabetical, it's hard to find the person if I have lots of friends. If they're not going to use the alphabetical thing, I wish they'd just have "list view" instead of only three towns on a screen. Easier to scan down a list than swipe sideways over and over through 30 screens, three names at a time, and most of the screen space wasted.

It makes absolutely no sense why the list is alphabetical. I mean, really, how hard can that be?
  • I have 100 friends and I play daily which means I'll have all the personal prizes long before the promotion is over. I therefore try to give something to everyone who is active.

I put this in another thread but am more concerned with community prizes:

Just a thought here, if any you have a feeder town which have collected 100 odd cards now with no friends but your main town, just make 5 more friends to deliver the boxes until Xmas is over. Yes, it's a schlep but 5 mins a day can help a lot with the community prizes. We can even set up a temp Xmas friend group, so towns big and small can make sure we get Ebenezer Scrooge!
  • EA is not giving enough bags if you have 100 friends for everyone to get one. So I just start at the beginning of the list one day and go one per town till I'm out. The next day I start from the end of my friend list and one per town till I run out. Of course I do notice active players that give me more than one and try my best to max them out. I just wish EA would give us more to give. The comunity total depends on this and from what I see I'm worried we might not reach all the prizes.
  • I don't check on who gives me bags as I know they are in short supply and if you send the elves to collect you can't see who's given you one anyway (plus the white writing is difficult to read!!). To me the pleasure comes in giving them out not receiving them so I try to share them out as much as possible.
  • cjryder625 wrote:
    I don't check on who gives me bags as I know they are in short supply and if you send the elves to collect you can't see who's given you one anyway (plus the white writing is difficult to read!!). To me the pleasure comes in giving them out not receiving them so I try to share them out as much as possible.

:thumbup: +1