Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Goo Club: The 100,000+ Crowd

Hahahaha, this thread cracked me up. :mrgreen:

I didn't get the glitch but don't fault those that did for tapping insanely, I'd probably have done the same.

And you didn't tell us your total.
  • 1,000,000 badge???

old pic current count = 1,167,888 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1.....ect :)
  • Adamcayce wrote:
    There is no club for those of us with 48k-49,999 goo. Those of us who were so close but won't make it to the 50k club because we took a week off during October for life reasons.

Yes there is, it's called the looser club!
    No, just kidding :wink: Seriously, you deserve a badge too if you want one!
  • Dear lord!

I feel sad that I slacked off on tapping and that my phone broke
    this last week. Maybe I could have come close to these insane
    collections. I can only imagine how much real life time was spent
    with your vacuum. Congratulations to your dedication!!
  • OP - I must say, you did a great job making the badges. I myself will be using one of them as my second account got the permanent possessed glitch just last week and I sat and held my finger on the screen for days.

So one of my accounts got 60K the old fashion way and my second account got the gold vacuum

P.S. I think it was a great idea for this badge. You should not feel bad about the glitch. I love good glitches that help us get free things in this game (harpies, SP tile, permanent possession). Again great job!!!
  • so... there was a glitch for the event? How did it work, i guess i should have checked the forums at the start of the event. :(
  • LennyAdd wrote:
    badbutttuesday wrote:
    so... there was a glitch for the event? How did it work, i guess i should have checked the forums at the start of the event. :(

There was this glitch when one had a permanently possessed character and that way they could get a lot of goo...and donuts.

that would have been nice
  • LennyAdd wrote:
    badbutttuesday wrote:
    so... there was a glitch for the event? How did it work, i guess i should have checked the forums at the start of the event. :(

There was this glitch when one had a permanently possessed character and that way they could get a lot of goo...and donuts.

Sounds like a sneaky perk that some people got hehe.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,381 PostsLatest Activity: 19 hours ago