Forum Discussion

12 years ago

GOODBYE EVERYBODY!!

Bye :mrgreen:
    BGringo
    New Spectator
    I wanted to do the same yesterday, but I have egg obligations. Good/bad thing when your egg buddy is someone you're friends with IRL.
  • katehutson wrote:

That's okay! Thanks a lot! Want to add my mother? She's almost at bare chested Willie.
    Her user is thendry1

:)

http://s22.postimg.org/uwath6uk1/image.jpg

I wish all people made room like your mom so much easier todo lol. When I get more ill chuck em her way :)
  • How many eggs is that that you dropped off- looks like at least 800. Wowwww
  • L_B_123XD wrote:
    How many eggs is that that you dropped off- looks like at least 800. Wowwww
    I wasn't counting but there's more further along the town lol. That's why I help people one at a time. At least they get a chance of getting at least one prize lol :wink:
  • Yeah but the only people who go there are people who want to trade and I dont have many eggs
  • Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    katehutson wrote:

That's okay! Thanks a lot! Want to add my mother? She's almost at bare chested Willie.
    Her user is thendry1

:)

http://s22.postimg.org/uwath6uk1/image.jpg

I wish all people made room like your mom so much easier todo lol. When I get more ill chuck em her way :)

She'll be so happy, thanks a ton! I'll tell her to get cracking
  • katehutson wrote:

She'll be so happy, thanks a ton! I'll tell her to get cracking

Ur welcome :mrgreen:
  • pls could I have some snake eggs would like to accomplish gaining some unlockables only got 4 left to do if possible, also feel free to add me dom hwyd
  • Be sure to log in once a day to set your 24-hour tasks.

Do a search of the forum or look through the town reset list and there are countless people who post that they hadn't signed into their games for days and when they did? Bam! Reset.

I'm taking a break from it too but not completely, just going in every morning and setting 24-hour tasks and then leaving the town.

Not whacking snakes, not dropping eggs, just making sure I sign in everyday.
  • Not dropping eggs is a bit unfair on those whom haven't finished and could use your help such as joeIkman