Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Got a question about redecorating anyone do this

The game used to crash if you had too much in storage. When I did my redesign, I just moved everything next to each other and then built outward. This kept me from crashing. I haven't tried since the update to move a lot to storage.

Plus, all of your values/money stay in place as the buildings don't earn money in storage, and your star rating can decrease also.
  • It will probably crash then cause I have a lot of stuff and buildings I mean a lot lol I only need 6 more parcels of land and I'm done with that then wanna remodel
  • Now that the snow is gone & the Friend glitch has been removed you should have no problems at all in sorting a re model out when putting things into storage :)
  • If you're still afraid that it might still crash, get rid of all the roads first. Than cram the buildings into a corner and store the decorations. At least when it comes to decorating the buildings, you'll know what decorations you have and what you'll need to buy.

Also, you'll still be able to set tasks for your characters and your neighbors can still leave you valentine cards. :)
  • I'm currently doing one now, just put everything into the corners then decorate
  • gchelf01 wrote:
    Speaking of this tho what are chances I lose a bunch of friends if I was to store everything again?

Depending on your neighbours? Fairly high from the "I'll delete you so and so if you don't have Valentine's Day cards for Me" threads. . . :lol: