Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Gotta stop whacking my own snake

rolybert7 wrote:
Get your minds out of the gutter 8) 8)

I am talking about my pet snake! (Your minds are still in the gutter :mrgreen: )

Every time I see that football helmeted guy I love to whack and whack and whack!

Now my mind is in the gutter :shock: :mrgreen:

I love giving him a good whacking...
  • Lol...I always mistake him for a regular snake in my town or when whacking in friends towns...he's lucky to be wearing that helmet!
  • The pet snake and poor Santa's little helper with his waggy tail keeps getting whacked.
  • rolybert7 wrote:
    Get your minds out of the gutter 8) 8)

I am talking about my pet snake! (Your minds are still in the gutter :mrgreen: )

Every time I see that football helmeted guy I love to whack and whack and whack!

Now my mind is in the gutter :shock: :mrgreen:

Now this wasn't a leading topic....no....not at all..... :mrgreen:
  • thatgirl444 wrote:
    Lol...I always mistake him for a regular snake in my town or when whacking in friends towns...he's lucky to be wearing that helmet!

I whack him on purpose, I like to see the stars and him shaking his head before he hisses at me for whacking him.

I also whack Crackhead Leprechaun on purpose just to watch him do his meth speeding across the town.
  • jasonicus321 wrote:
    Our palms will be hairy after this update is over.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Michael_Scott_ewww.gif
  • I always seem to whack santa's little helper in friend's town that have him, mistaken him for a snake.--
    But he seem to get excited about it. Good Boy.