Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Whacking Day snakes MISSING

Also, I haven't been sending Lisa on any missions. Is anyone else having this problem??
  • Is it because others are sending Lisa to our towns?? Can anyone clarify what's going on??
  • Ok, I just spotted this post, I hope it helps others!! Moral of the story, don't send Lisa to your friends towns!!

Gilthos wrote:
    It steals the snakes from that town's inventory. For example, if you have collected 150 snakes and one of your "friends" sends Lisa to your town, you loose snakes. It is highly encouraged to send Lisa to Other Spingfield for that task so no one looses any snakes from their inventory.
  • I just went and dropped eggs in friends towns, came back and my snakes had gone! This is stupid, I want to get Tatum, but if I keep loosing snakes like this its not gana happen!
  • Well, this really sucks. I'm losing snakes, because if 5 or 10 disappear from my inventory while visiting another Springfield, on average 2 or 4 of those will add eggs, not snakes, after I whack them. And the worst part is that in some friends' Springfields, it seems like as soon as I whack the 5 snakes that just disappeared from my inventory, another 5 disappear! There's no catching up! I may just stop visiting friends for now.