Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Gremlins?

For every gremlin you kill, you get 2 goo and your neighbor gets 2 goo. If you or your neighbor don't click on them in four hours, the one who sent them gets all 4 goo.
  • beeblebrox900 wrote:
    I have the opposite problem, I am starved of Gremlins. Been tapping every neighbour on my friend list (well all those with goo), somewhere around 60 neighbours but I hardly ever seem to gain gremlins to drop.

Me too..... I seem to be short of gremlins to release! Its embarrassing because some of my neighbours have left me 5 or 6 in a single visit :shock:

IT MAKES ME WONDER...... should I continue to share my meager gemlins out or should I treat each ne7ghbour to a load as numbers allow?

What do you reckon Zaphod?
    (I am a huge huge douglas addams fan!!)
  • I dont know, I feel the same. I too have neighbours who I seem to feel drop a shed load of gremlins in my Springfield and I am unable to return the favour, I am thinking saving them for those neighbours is the best thing to do.
  • I've noticed the last day or so that I am not getting a whole lot of gremlins at all from visiting towns/popping ghosts/haunting towns. So it's frustrating when I have friends come to my town and drop 5-10 on me and I don't even have any to repay them with.

The first few days I was getting a lot so I went gremlin crazy on my friends towns...now I'm bummed :(
  • beeblebrox900 wrote:
    I dont know, I feel the same. I too have neighbours who I seem to feel drop a shed load of gremlins in my Springfield and I am unable to return the favour, I am thinking saving them for those neighbours is the best thing to do.

It could be that your neighbors are dropping shed loads because they have collected huge amounts of goo and gremlins and are really just looking for towns with room to drop them! I've been taking a look at my neighbors' GOO counts as I go in to visit, and I'm being extra generous in towns with lower counts.
  • tiger10036778 wrote:
    beeblebrox900 wrote:
    I have the opposite problem, I am starved of Gremlins. Been tapping every neighbour on my friend list (well all those with goo), somewhere around 60 neighbours but I hardly ever seem to gain gremlins to drop.

Me too..... I seem to be short of gremlins to release! Its embarrassing because some of my neighbours have left me 5 or 6 in a single visit :shock:

IT MAKES ME WONDER...... should I continue to share my meager gemlins out or should I treat each ne7ghbour to a load as numbers allow?

What do you reckon Zaphod?
    (I am a huge huge douglas addams fan!!)

I wouldn't worry too much. Mine seems to be the same way. I am basically sharing my gremlins with 2 neighbors right now. As long as you share what you have the community prize total can go up.
  • I try to return the favor but I don't like to keep gremlin on hand (they are not house broken and terrible to clean up after).

So I don't build up a great quantity. If I can't return the favor, I try to help my low count neighbors with a boost (Unless it stays the same number, com'on you got to be trying). I don't think it perfect but it as fair as I can make it
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    I try to return the favor but I don't like to keep gremlin on hand (they are not house broken and terrible to clean up after).

You've been feeding them after midnight haven't you, admit it.
  • Ditsy6 wrote:
    I've noticed the last day or so that I am not getting a whole lot of gremlins at all from visiting towns/popping ghosts/haunting towns. So it's frustrating when I have friends come to my town and drop 5-10 on me and I don't even have any to repay them with.

The first few days I was getting a lot so I went gremlin crazy on my friends towns...now I'm bummed :(

Well, it certainly doesn't help you to delete active neighbours which actually would return your favour... Oh well, your loss ;)