Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Grumble vs king winter

The Grumple has more visible tasks and better ones IMO. He also has a visible dual task with Homer.
  • jennylynj21 wrote:
    which is a better buy? I can't justify both right now after buying lurleen. aWhich has better tasks?

Can you C) not buy either of them? I have more than enough donuts for both, and have no intention on buying either.
  • HWick_Bluenose wrote:
    ephphoneapps wrote:
    jennylynj21 wrote:
    which is a better buy? I can't justify both right now after buying lurleen. aWhich has better tasks?

Can you C) not buy either of them? I have more than enough donuts for both, and have no intention on buying either.

I'd concur with that. Neither add much IMO.

Don't have to, but I thought I should buy one of the Christmas characters
  • The grumple is great I love his visual tasks. I don't have King Winter but I've read posts on here were people regretted buying him due to his lack of visual tasks.
  • Dh bought Grumple accidentally last year and was ticked...until he saw what he could do in the quest line. The rhyming scheme of the dialogue is really clever. Now it's one of his favorite characters.

I fully intend to buy him
  • I have both. I like both.

Grumple has a really fun quest line, and he does have nice outdoor tasks.

King Winter has a couple nice tasks, plus a neat cave with a multiplier.

Between the two, I'd say Grumple simply because King Winter is overpriced. But then, Grumple's not cheap either...
  • cooldaddy421 wrote:
    The Grumple my young grasshopper.

Yes, trust the Sensei!!