Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Gummi Venus de Milo!

I would suspect it to be a FP or an aspirational. It would be the same size (I assume) as the worlds largest cubic zirconia.
Happy tapping.
  • "News just in, Homer Simpson sleeps nude in oxygen chamber which he believes gives him sexual powers"

Lmao, one of the best ever episodes that.
  • Jblue8298 wrote:
    Or they could put in the babysitter, and have one of her tasks involve the gummi venus. She's probably not a very interesting character otherwise, but has that ever stopped them?

Yeah, talk about Cocoa Beanie and Chester Dupree.
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    I would suspect it to be a FP or an aspirational. It would be the same size (I assume) as the worlds largest cubic zirconia.
    Happy tapping.

Ya very true, I forgot about the possibility of it being an aspiration decoration. I can only imagine how many millions that would cost. The 77X42
    AKA Super Sour Ball would also be cool to have in the game as well as the Wax Lips stand from that same episode.
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    "News just in, Homer Simpson sleeps nude in oxygen chamber which he believes gives him sexual powers"

Lmao, one of the best ever episodes that.

Ha, that's a hilarious scene from that episode, it's always been one of my favourites too. Willie as "Rowdy Roddy Peeper" was a great scene too.
  • Protesters could set up a "shanty" town and protest outside of the Simpsons house! This is one of my favorite episodes!

"V8 Juice isn't 1/8 gasoline. And Ted Koppel IS a robot!"