Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Halloween costume skins from past events GONE!

there were no skin for kids in previous events...
they all dress up for them via the go trick or treat jobs or now with the nightmare pile
  • I miss the trick or treat costumes too though whenever I visit a neighbour some of the kids are wearing their Halloween costumes while walking around the new campfire
  • Chivalrous42 wrote:
    Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    The Nightmare Pile should be patched, so you can send all the kids trick-or-treating at the same time instead of just one.

Yes please! It makes a lot more sense to have several kids trick or treating at the same time.

YES YES YES!!!! It's a bummer to only be able to have one kid go at a time!
  • if they're on inside jobs, the characters in other cities will show up doing visible jobs for you and apparently they chose to send them on that skin. the thing is, you can set them on skins only if you've nightmare pile at the moment.
  • There was a premium item (clown or something) you could get last Halloween to where you could dress the kids in their outfits year round. Except you can only pick a couple at a time I believe.
  • Edawg7220 wrote:
    There was a premium item (clown or something) you could get last Halloween to where you could dress the kids in their outfits year round. Except you can only pick a couple at a time I believe.

The nightmare pile.

And you can only choose one at a time :(
  • There absolutely were Halloween skins for the kid characters in previous years, because I clicked on some of them in error a few months ago. Didn't require a special task performed at the nightmare pile either. I have seen them on some of my friends' games too.

So disappointed to see the kids are missing out on their costumes this year and hope EA has another, better plan for them that doesn't involve using donuts! How to take the fun out of Halloween! :evil: