Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Halloween facades

Does anyone remember what buildings have Halloween facades from last year's treehouse of horror event? The only ones I can remember are the Simpson house and Krusty Burger. I know there are more, but I'm too lazy to look through all my buildings. ;) thanks!
  • Oh yeah! Thanks brogames! I feel like there are more though. I could be wrong but I thought there were 5 buildings
  • "oubouncer;1468992" wrote:
    There's one for the church.......add me

The only church skin I have is "The Sponsored Church ", but I don't think that came from Halloween....don't remember where we got it.
  • "brogames111;1468997" wrote:
    "oubouncer;1468992" wrote:
    There's one for the church.......add me

The only church skin I have is "The Sponsored Church ", but I don't think that came from Halloween....don't remember where we got it.

There's also the Heck House skin! Not originally from last year though
    From the Wiki
    "The Heck House was an alternative façade for the First Church of Springfield, which was available during the Treehouse of Horror XXIII Event in late 2012. It has since been available in each subsequent Treehouse of Horror Event as a premium item. "
  • I also have ones for krusty burger and the quickie mart from last year kill-e-mart and krusty murder