Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Hans Moleman

Yes he has a voice

Good purchase
  • Great responses everyone, thanks! Now I'm more impatient than ever... I may have to go make my first donut purchase ever!!
  • craighk01957 wrote:
    Great responses everyone, thanks! Now I'm more impatient than ever... I may have to go make my first donut purchase ever!!

i don't buy donuts and from what i hear if you start you will continue to buy them.
    I can afford to but i just refuse for principle because the prices are too high.
    so what i have started to do is purchase one golden scratcher per month which will give me at least 6 extra donuts a month and who know i may hit the jackpot sometime.
    at this rate it will take 5 years to accumulate up to $60 which is the price of an average video game.
    this game might not even be around in 5 years.
    i know it would suck to spend hundreds on this and then all of a sudden its done
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    craighk01957 wrote:
    Great responses everyone, thanks! Now I'm more impatient than ever... I may have to go make my first donut purchase ever!!

i don't buy donuts and from what i hear if you start you will continue to buy them.
    I can afford to but i just refuse for principle because the prices are too high.
    so what i have started to do is purchase one golden scratcher per month which will give me at least 6 extra donuts a month and who know i may hit the jackpot sometime.
    at this rate it will take 5 years to accumulate up to $60 which is the price of an average video game.
    this game might not even be around in 5 years.
    i know it would suck to spend hundreds on this and then all of a sudden its done

I hear that! I also haven't spent any real cash on this game yet, and am hesitant to start. I like your idea of a golden scratcher once in a while, thanks!