Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Happy accident or glitch?

Buy another and you'll know. No other indication that you wouldn't be charged, before you confirmed spend?
  • anaquarind wrote:
    It doesn't look like there is much in the way of confirmation. There only looks to be two lucky ones who had this work for them, the two who have subsequently tried were unsuccessful. I guess this was just one of those unexplainables...

:cry:
  • The only thing I could say in defense of this is that during the last "opportunity" I clicked on the Jasper Stonecutter skin that I was able to turn green, and it activated as if I had him. It didn't actually do anything for me since I never actually had him in the first place. Here's to hoping this doesn't get nerfed before it's verified! :wink:
  • I formally request a PM, from those in the know. I'm short of the 150 needed....so, EA might make some money off this. :wink:

Oh, camel, I wonder if that's required. I saw my Jasper skin but didn't click on it.
  • It happened to me once two years ago. It's an extremely rare glitch so enjoy :) BTW it has never happened to me since and I have no heard of it happening to anyone else so enjoy :thumbup:
  • Someone else needs to pull the trigger on this through the build menu, as the Pharma Factory refer actually charges you. Worst case scenario, you pay for a character you wanted anyway.
    jimmyw31
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Won't work for me on any store menu (pharm, building, character), but I only have 146 donuts....