Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Has anyone built the moon bounce?

its after Easy A questline
http://puu.sh/cm6S6.jpg
http://puu.sh/cm6Re.jpg
  • So in my list of tasks pulled down by clicking the golden ticket, Willie still appears it seems as tho he's locked to until "one small bounce for man pt. 2" which I think I completed... Is this the case for anyone else? Anyway, not that I want to bounce Willie really, but I don't like having the option locked.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    MonicaL9 wrote:
    The whacking day tents do fit nicely :) Looks awesome!

Thank you! :D
  • fraudelong wrote:
    I like the moon bounce but I don't understand it - what am I gaining over standard 4 hour mission?

It gives Ralph a 4 hour task (of sorts).
  • Nine9Nines wrote:
    LukeCBrennan wrote:
    So in my list of tasks pulled down by clicking the golden ticket, Willie still appears it seems as tho he's locked to until "one small bounce for man pt. 2" which I think I completed... Is this the case for anyone else? Anyway, not that I want to bounce Willie really, but I don't like having the option locked.

I've got the same problem. I completed the first part of One Small Bounce for Man, but the second part never activated. This was way back towards the beginning/middle of THOH, and everyone has been free numerous times. All the kids I have are available to bounce, but Willie's job remains locked saying that it requires OSBFM pt 2.

I pretty much gave up on it because it seems pointless anyways, and it didn't hold up my progress going forward into the Freddy Quimby quest line.

Same here! That quest part never triggered for me either, plus it a shame you can only send one kid there at a time :?
  • I remember sending Willie on the "One Small Bounce Pt. 2" quest, but it's STILL locked and saying I need to complete the quest. I think there's a bug that EA should address.

Meanwhile, I use it to give Ralph a 4-hour task.
  • Jblue8298 wrote:
    why does it not bounce?!

it should animate when a kid is in there

Mine seems to bounce whenever it feels like it. Sometimes it bounces when there is a kid in there for a bit and then stops half way through the task. Other times I don't have anyone assigned to it and it's bouncing away. I don't get it.