Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Hate to say it but I think no update

I'm with you there, unless (as I have put on another thread) it's so large it's taking longer or getting origin on android is more difficult than They thought

I'm sorta bored of it at moment. Have millions in cash and no quests so I go on a little bit but until now it's had been religious almost.

The one level a month update with a few decorations was good as a minimum but has been poor recently
  • NStanger91 wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    I know I'm in the minority but I'm glad there's no update today, I had to start a redesign as I recently bought land so I could buy all the update buildings eventually.it looked stupid having lots of free space and I couldn't get a road to it. Plus I couldn't see there being an update until next week at the earliest.

I'm kinda glad too, I'm trying to save up for the big items :-) everytime I get close, an update comes out and uses all my money :-)

+1
  • Chewy AC1 wrote:
    (Android User) Probably should of mentioned this early to appeases everyone but I woke up this morning, glad to know it's Thursday turn on Simpsons Tapped Out and it started to update, took a while it was 70MB like usual when you see it. I tapped to continue to find nothing new was to be seen.

I didn't get any thing..... Why did you?
  • Why doesn't everyone just chill relax and and wait till tomorrow or most likely next week instead of making a thousand update threads and everyone stressing ( I would probably go crazy too but I still have a lil bit story left :XD: ) why doesn't everyone drown themselves in:
    http://x81.xanga.com/c4af866a36433277686524/q221204243.gif