Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Help with Gil! (Resolved!)

I don't think there's anything else you can do. You could try another device, but I play on two and no Gil on either one. I hear the mansion is very sparkly. Maybe Gil was blinded by the light. Hopefully, Little Early Pearly will drop by in his curly wurly and give Gil a ride.
  • I didn't have him initially after the update. He showed up a couple of hours later after what looked like a second mini-update. Now, however, I have the Bart screen of death and can't get in at all. Shouldn't this have been a relatively simple update? Ugh!
  • After the second mini update that gave me Gil, I tapped on his exclamation mark and read the dialogue and tapped no for the gold mansion and he just disappeared and I can't find him anywhere. :cry:

#GILcomeback
  • 777trip wrote:
    After the second mini update that gave me Gil, I tapped on his exclamation mark and read the dialogue and tapped no for the gold mansion and he just disappeared and I can't find him anywhere. :cry:

#GILcomeback

Check the building list :)
  • After last night's update at midnight (GMT), Gil showed up and I got the golden mansion! :-D Hopefully the same happened to others. I will change the title to resolved. :-)
  • bought mine in error, but its kinda growing on me now, especially with the Golden statues I placed out in front, that'll do for now until I can get cracking on with my town overhaul... Hopefully Chester will be able to use it at some point :)